Wednesday 8 May 2013

Vinegar: The best natural repellent ever!

Vinegar natural insect repellent
for ants flies mosquito
cockroaches frogs rats cats
snakes grasshoppers dogs mice
Whether you want to get rid of antsmosquito's  flies, cockroaches, rats, mice, snakes, spiders, frogs and toads, cats, grasshoppers or most of the other very irritating visitors to your house and garden, the natural way to repel them is to use Vinegar spray!

This natural repellent is cheap, eco-friendly, won't affect your plants and lawn, it's easy to do and it's amazingly effective! How easy is it? Mix 1 part of natural Vinegar with 1 part of tap-water in a spray bottle. Spray your entire house and/or garden lightly for a few days in a row, repeating it every week once after that and the result: An house and garden fully free of all those disturbing creatures!

File under: Eco-friendly Frog repellent - Natural Insect repellent - Repell spider repellent with vinegar - Get rid of cats - Natural cockroach repellent - How to get rid of grasshoppers - Natural way to get rid of rats - Eco-friendly way to get rid of frogs - How to get rid of wasps - Getting rid of flies using vinegar spray - Eco-friendly solution to get rid of insects

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Rather desperately hoping this works. I don't want the little beggers ~dead~ I just want them out of the way for a bit. Our new home has massive flower beds - a mix of cut flower varieties and wildflowers and I can't get INTO the beds to work without walking on dozens upon dozens of the things. I can't use clippers without a head popping up. I can't run the mower without a flipping toad bloodbath left in my wake. If I can just have a couple weeks to clear out the mess left from a year of the previous owners letting it all run riot, they can come back after. Just getting tired of feeling like a toad butcher every time I walk in from the garden and have to spray the paste of dead amphibians off my shoes (or worse, bare feet)! Off to buy vinegar by the gallon, along with a sprayer.

Unknown said...

They vinegar works if you chase them with it. I sprayed all around the patio and as soon as it dries they are back. Tomorrow I'm trying salt and/or snake repellant.

Alba E Corona said...

So I guess I'm gonna have to spray my yard at 5 or 6 am before the sun comes up and then again after sunset...I almost lost Tobi my four legged son I think he licked or bit a toad....Thank God he is doing great now!

Alba E Corona said...

So I guess I'm gonna have to spray my yard at 5 or 6 am before the sun comes up and then again after sunset...I almost lost Tobi my four legged son I think he licked or bit a toad....Thank God he is doing great now!

Alba E Corona said...

So I guess I'm gonna have to spray my yard at 5 or 6 am before the sun comes up and then again after sunset...I almost lost Tobi my four legged son I think he licked or bit a toad....Thank God he is doing great now!

Alba E Corona said...

So I guess I'm gonna have to spray my yard at 5 or 6 am before the sun comes up and then again after sunset...I almost lost Tobi my four legged son I think he licked or bit a toad....Thank God he is doing great now!

Unknown said...

I use vingar for alot of different things around my house clogged drained and roaches and just about everything once I Google it and found out that it is used for almost everything I have been using it every since and tell alot of people bout it but they don't believe me

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Strange, funny and unbelievable facts All Rights Reserved
.